Sunday, September 15, 2013

a LITTLE weekend recap...

I'm sorry for my silence lately, friends.  I have to admit, it makes my heart warm when I hear someone tell me they've missed my daily check in's.  Quite honestly, I've missed my LITTLE daily check in's too!  The simple fact that people even read this LITTLE blog of mine is still so crazy to me.  

Back to my silence.  I'm sorry about that...between school starting, Platinum back in regular season practices/games, and just day-to-day life - I just needed to carve out a LITTLE time to sit down and blog.  There has been one other LITTLE reason I haven't had much blog-time...I am so excited to be able to FINALLY have a LITTLE something to talk about around here!!



Spent Friday night with my mom, sister, Maicey, Jenny & Emma eating dinner and then shopping for a LITTLE someone:



Spent Saturday afternoon cheerin' for my Hawkeye's!  Next year there will be another LITTLE fan in our house...


And spent Saturday night at the Above the Barre Retreat with our competition kiddos.  This has become a long standing and VERY popular tradition almost since the studio opened.  At the Retreat, we were able to spill our LITTLE secret - in the form of this:


Not to worry, I will be back tomorrow {and everyday this week} with LOTS more details.

In the meantime, HAPPY SUNDAY, friends!  Thanks for caring about our {growing} family.

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment