Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's A….

{I am so sorry for the delay in getting this up - calling people took a very long time and the drive home was long, so I'm just getting back to the land of internet}

Tonight, I am overwhelmed with emotion and so extremely thankful for a healthy, perfect baby.  Today was everything we could've ever imagined it to be.  The weather was beautiful (we saw plenty of it since we were in the car for 9 hours) and we had a safe trip.

The staff at Ultrasona St. Louis was absolutely amazing.  They were patient and so extremely personal.  They took the time to explain what things were and took so many pictures I don't even know where to begin in posting them all.

And Julie is more amazing every single time I see her.  I sat there today watching my baby on that screen with tears in my eyes absolutely overcome with thanks to her for giving us this gift.  It is so much more than I could've ever imagined.

Lastly, I am so overcome with thankfulness and humility to be able to introduce you to our beautiful, perfect, healthy, thumb-sucking


DAUGHTER!
Everyone, please meet Kamdyn.  :)

We are over-the-moon with her - she is our miracle baby and a blessing straight from God Himself.  Thank you to everyone who called, texted, and Facebook messaged.  We are relieved to be able to finally share our amazing news!  :)

Back with more pictures once I finish staring at her for the next few hours.

Lots of Love -


2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Its Lizette, Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys!! Love the name, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats Katie.. she is going to have one of the greatest mommies ever! She is coming into an amazing family that I'm blessed to know. Love her name too!

    ReplyDelete